We at Flipokeunderstand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website, www.flipoke.com (“Our Website”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Scope of the Policy:
This policy applies to all the users of Flipoke, OurWebsite, and other services offered under its brand.
- Flipoke, We, Us and Our Company: means Flipoke Limited.
- Our Products: Website or Application or any other form of product/ service offered by Flipoke
- Candidate: Also, referred to as User and You, means any person registering with us for searching relevant employment opportunities.
- Recruiter: Also, referred to as User and You: means any person, company, or organisation which is engaging with us to assist your staff recruitment needs.
What data do we collect?
To provide quality and efficient services, Flipoke collects the personal data of the Users. This data is collected when the services of Flipoke and Our Website are used and the information is provided by the Candidates and Recruiters. This information includes but is not limited to the following.
- The contact information of users like Name, Address, Phone Number, Email ID, etc.
- Users' CVs and Resumes along with the details of their past job experiences.
- Preferences of jobs or eligible applicants. Details of search made on the website.
- Information provided by the users in email or on the website or through any other online form.
- Information about your business or firm.
Details of jobs that are available online are also collected through various sources. We only collect the publicly available data and we do not modify any of the details mentioned and it is displayed to the users for their job-related needs. We do not authenticate or verify the accuracy of such data and posted information. Relying on the details would be solely at the users' discretion.
Job Seeker Account and Information in the CV
Users who register with us agree that details of their CVs can be shared and made available for potential employers. The details can also be used to identify the best jobs available by recognising the nature of the hiring businesses as per the details provided by them. However, Flipoke does not guarantee the authenticity of the detailsmentioned.
How do we collect and use your data?
- IP Address - The user's IP address is captured to determine the location of the user. This helps us with statistical purposes and helps us improve our services.
- Google Maps - The API of Google maps are used in accordance with its policies.
- Activity - Your activity on our website may be monitored, stored, and used for our internal operations and external marketing purposes.
- Cookies - Cookies are collected during your use of the website. The information collected is used internally and for marketing purposes. The information collected is used to provide a positive user experience.
The collected information is used for:
- Improving our services
- Responding to common queries
- Delivering the products and services to job seekers/ recruiters.
- For miscellaneous marketing purposes
When you register with Flipoke, you give us consent to process your data to match the relevant job openings. The data in your CV can also be used to identify the most suitable recruiters by our match-making tool. You are advised to update any change in data and it is recommended to update your CV after every 3 months to maintain the latest records.
We reserve the right to store and share the data with the recruiters. Your current employer can also be one of our customers and they may have the access to your data. Flipoke does not restrict the clients from accessing the available profiles.
The information collected is shared in the following ways;
- Information is shared with employers who may be interested in your application
- Information may be shared with the third-party service providers that assist us in delivering the services. A few such examples are data hosting servers, marketing campaigns, customer service, data analysing etc.
- Information can be shared with a government entity upon request. The data can be shared in good faith after considering the privacy interests on the following grounds.
- Preventing a crime
- Complying with the legal process
- National security
The data collected may also be used for marketing purposes and to provide personalised job searches. You hereby consent to the data being used for sharing appropriate information and exclusive offers from Flipoke.
How do we store your data?
All data is stored on secured servers in the United Kingdom.
What are your data protection rights?
Flipokewould like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Flipoke for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Flipoke correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are collected during your use of the website. The information collected is used internally and for marketing purposes. The information collected is used to provide a positive user experience. The cookies are used for the following:
- Traffic Monitoring: Cookies that allow us to identify what areas of the website are being visited.
- Testing Cookies: To improve our services, we will run tests that require cookies to direct users to new features and track results.
- Persistent Storage: Settings and identifiers that allow you to revisit the website and have the website recognise you
Waiver of Claims
You hereby waive all claims against Flipoke and indemnify all its directors, employees, and representatives from any liability, costs, or expenses including but not limited to attorney’s fees and litigation costs.
How to contact us?
For more information, you can reach us at email@example.com.