Terms of Business
The website and the services offered are owned by Flipoke Limited and are made available to the users on the following Terms and Conditions.
The terms and conditions mentioned shall be applicable to any user who uses the website/ application or any technical product(s) in any form.
'Flipoke'; 'we'; 'us'; our 'Company'; means Flipoke Limited.
'Candidate'; 'User'; 'You'; and 'Your'; means any person registering with us for searching relevant employment opportunities.
'Recruiter'; 'User'; 'You'; and 'Your';means any person, company, or organisation which is engaging with us to assist your staff recruitment needs.
- The content available on the Flipoke's website or application is for the individuals seeking employment opportunities and recruiters looking forward to hiring talents. No part of the information should be used for any other commercial purpose(s).
- All forms of content available including texts, graphics, images, videos, information, policies, logos, etc. belong to Flipoke and are protected by the Copyright and Trademark laws.
- Flipoke permits the candidates and recruiters the access to its content, information, and access to interact under the Terms and Conditions. Any individual found using the content or information for purpose other than the permitted action(s) may get banned.
- It is to be specifically noted that Flipoke acts just as a platform of interaction between employees and employers and it is hence, the employers' and job seekers' responsibility to assess candidate's skills and relevance of a specific job available respectively. Any discrepancy or disagreement caused because of this shall not be the responsibility of Flipoke or any of its representatives.
- You agree that you will not use the services to transmit any form of material including text messages, graphical illustrations that may be threatening, obscene, racist, abusive, defamatory, sexist, or breaches the intellectual property rights.
- You are advised to safeguard your personal information. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that no confidential information such as details of credit card, bank account, or any such vulnerable is not shared with any individual(s) who claim to represent Flipoke or any prospective employer.
- You are advised to provide the accurate information including the sources of contact (Phone number, email ID etc.). Inaccuracy in provided details may lead to the suspension of your account. You will be entirely responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by you.
- If any or our content contains any link to the third party sites or applications, it is solely for the relevance and convenience of the user. We do not endorse or represent any content on our website other that the purpose of ensuring smooth interaction between our users.
- As a user, you agree to defend and indemnify Flipoke, its representatives, directors, and employees against any claims or demands including reasonable legal and accounting fee resulting from
- Any form of content you provide to receive from Flipoke
- Your use of services and content available at Flipoke
- The terms and conditions and all other applicable policies are applicable to you as an individual user and you cannot assign, transfer, or delegate any of your obligations.
- If any part of this agreement or other policies of the company is determined to be invalid or unlawful, such provision, or the part thereof, shall be severed from the other terms, conditions, and policies. All other provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Any form of communication established may be recorded for the training purposes.
Specific Terms for Candidates
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of data provided by you in your application, CV, and other forms you may be required to fill during the recruitment process.
- You acknowledge that you may be directly contacted by the representatives of Flipoke or potential recruiters.
- Flipoke does not guarantee that candidates will get a job after registering with us. We provide technical tools to make your application visible to the recruiters and enhance the chances of successful hiring.
- Flipoke does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, religion, or gender. We try to incorporate all measures to prevent any such advertisements that may discriminate on such basis. It is the responsibility of the users to comply with the discrimination laws.
- Any information available is intended to assist in the recruitment process. We do not guarantee the success prospects in any case. Independent verification is recommended.
- You acknowledge that you do not have right to ownership of your account and if the account is deleted, all the relevant information may get deleted. Third parties may retain the information.
- By registering with us, you agree that we may display the details or share your CV with potential recruiters on other recruitment platforms.
Specific Terms for Recruiters
- Once you submit the required information and post a job vacancy, it is deemed that you have agreed to comply by all our Terms & Conditions and other Policies.
- You will be solely responsible for the accuracy of information provided by you in your profile.
- The profile and details of the job posted may be shared with the potential employees and they may contact you.
- Recruiters will solely be responsible for veracity of details provided by them in a job posted.
- We are committed to provide standard and reliable services to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of data and information provided by candidates in their CVs and job applications.
- You understand that the information provided by the candidates cannot be controlled or modified at our end and hence, there cannot be any request for refund due to inaccuracy in information published.
- You agree that you are restricted from sharing any information provided to you by the candidate to any third party. You agree not to disclose any information to any person other than the ones directly related with the recruitment process.
- You acknowledge and accept to comply with all the terms of data protection legislation. You act as a data controller and hence, it is your responsibility to comply with all the obligations of a data controller.
- As a recruiter, you are prohibited from
- Reselling any information or data to direct clients, or competitors of Flipoke.
- All the job postings should reflect your brand and no other company or firm should be displayed in such vacancies.
- We may decline publishing the name or details of any other firm or company if they are our direct clients.
- Use of any software to access the unpermitted data or any attempt to access the database is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate cancellation of your account. No refund would be processed in such cases, none whatsoever.
- You agree not to discriminate on the basis of religion, gender, race, age, or disability. The selection of candidates should be on professional grounds.
- We do not guarantee successful hiring in response to the jobs posted. It is your responsibility to conducting proper screening of candidates and ensuring their suitability for the specific job posted.
- If your business has a franchisee model, the same shall be informed to us for allowing multiple addresses and contact information.
- You assure that no payment requests should be made during the recruitment process. Any such action will lead to termination of your account and applicable legal action may be taken.
Waiver of Claims
You hereby waive all claims against Flipoke and indemnify all its directors, employees, and representatives from any liability, costs, or expenses including but not limited to attorney's fee and litigation costs.
Amendment in Policies